I can write a little content here or there, refresh your website bio, formulate some advertising copy for you, and more. The sky’s the limit.
Don’t see what you want on this page? We can get creative and think outside the box.
I’ve edited a number of books, including Joan Stewart’s “How to Be a Kick-Butt Publicity Hound” and Kris Wilder’s “There Are Angels in My Head!: How to Make Sense of the Mystical Experience”. I’m the author of two published books, available on Amazon.com. View my Amazon.com author page here.
I’ll be happy to create the writing you need. Just give me a call: (530)541-2575. Or shoot me an email, and we’ll chat.
I’m Anne Roos, Your Web Writer, and here’s my Menu of 10 Delicious Copywriting Services plus 3 new menu items:
|New Menu Items!
1. New!…SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Package: Drive more customers to your website, blog, and online profiles. This is copy written with your key words in mind to get your pages listed the top of search engines. Includes copy for blogs, press releases and reputation management, too.
Monthly packages to help you hit your SEO goals. Back link articles, niche articles, and white papers. It all can be done to increase your search engine rankings!
2. New!…SEO Keyword Phrases Package: Do you need to know which keywords to use when writing your web pages, blogs, and social media posts? Let YourWebWriter figure them out for you.
3. New!…The Announcement Genie Package: Remembering your customers and clients is easy. On your behalf, I can send digital holiday cards, birthday cards, event invitations, discount coupons–all sorts of fun stuff. With classy graphics and kind thoughts, your customers and clients will love you, because you remembered them.
More Menu Items for Your Main Course
1. The Boo! Ghost Writing Service Package: Writing and research for fiction, non-fiction, and technical works. Fees depend upon the scope of the writing, and the time needed to research and create. Give me a call and we’ll talk about putting the spirit into your writing (including ghostwriting for your tweets).
2. The Article Creation Package:
Samples anyone? Here’s an example of a technical white paper: “Avoiding the Expense of RFID Asset Tracking Infrastructures”
And here is an example of a non-technical article from The Folk Harp Journal:
3. The Getting Started Social Networking Package:
Once your profiles are completed, change them as you like, with all your fabulous new information.
Includes any 6 of the following profile pages, or other pages that interest you. Each is linked to your website or page of your choice (If you aren’t interested in one of the following profile pages, a profile from another site of your choice can be substituted).
4. The A-La-Carte Social Networking Package:
Save money when you don’t need to post a photo gallery or add music or video files.
5. Blog Services:
Choose between posting one article per week or two. Pay monthly. The longer the contract, the larger the discount. You’ll also receive a discount when you only need to post non-technical information.
6. The Bread-and-Butter Blog Service Package: This is the basic package to get your blog up and running or keep it going while your are busy dealing with more important things.
Includes 1 post per week/4 posts per month. Your content or mine. All posts are formatted and include hyperlinks, tags, and a photo or YouTube video. Posts are approx. 300-400 words in length.
The Get-Er-Done Blog Management Package: This is the complete blog management package that allows you to let your blog run on autopilot. No worries–I’m a good driver.
It includes 1-2 posts per week, or 6 posts per month. Your content or mine. All posts are formatted and include hyperlinks, tags, and a photo or YouTube video. Posts are approximately 350-500 words in length. Contract is for one calendar quarter (3 months).
7. The Whole Shebang Social Media and Blog Content Marketing Service:
This package includes up to 10 posts per month on a combination of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, and Pinterest. Posts include text, links, photos, and social media updates.
8. Database Management and Email Blast Packages:
I’ll manage your confidential contact list as an Excel spreadsheet. I’ll send off your newsletters at your command, manage your list for opt-ins and opt-outs, and send you regular updates.
Choose between 6 emails blasted to your list with 6 months of database management or 12 emails blasted to your list with 12 months of database management. Note: These packages do not include newsletter or content creation, only email distribution.
9. Newsletter Services:
Supply me with the important elements that you want to see in your newsletter—name, photos, logos, subjects, event specifics, your bio, etc.—and I’ll write feature articles. Or you can supply your own article content and I’ll devise a newsletter around it.
Get 6 newsletters or purchase 12 newsletters and receive one more newsletter for free–a baker’s dozen! 40% off when you provide your own ready-to-post articles for your newsletters. Choose PDF newsletters if you want to print them as fliers and attach them to an email message to blast to your list. Choose HTML if you don’t want to print up the newsletter and want me to handle blasting it to your list.
The PDF 2000 Newsletter Package: Approximately 2,000-word article plus customized newsletter delivered as a PDF file.
The PDF 1000 Package: Approximately 1,000-word article plus customized newsletter delivered as a PDF file.
10. The Newsletter on Autopilot Package: This is the ultimate, baker’s dozen, HTML newsletter, creation and distribution package! 13 Freshly-written monthly issues, which include:
Don’t see the package for you? Contact me and let me know what you’re looking to accomplish, and we’ll go from there.